ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE:
Are you an adaptable and passionate teacher looking to make an impact on younger minds and expand their knowledge? Protocol Education is seeking a fun, resilient and dedicated Secondary Supply Teacher to join the team in September! This opportunity will expand your experience and knowledge of numerous schools in Essex, and we will work with you to find the best fit for You.
WHO ARE WE AT PROTOCOL EDUCATION?
At Protocol Education, we are a leading education recruitment agency committed to providing high-quality staffing solutions to schools and educational institutions. With a vast team and years of experience in the field, we understand the importance of exceptional educators in shaping young minds. Our mission is to connect talented teachers with supportive schools, ensuring a nurturing learning environment for all students.
- Deliver an engaging lesson in various subjects.
- Cater to various students’ needs and adapt where needed.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive environment.
- Adhere to school policies at all times and maintain a safe environment for all students.
- Be flexible and adaptable to help wherever you are needed.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or any other valid qualification.
- Experience in teaching within a secondary school setting.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to adapt to any situation.
- Management and leading skills in a classroom setting.
- Flexibility – we will work alongside you to allocate the days that you want to work and what suits you best!
- Experience – you will gain more experience in schools and expand your teaching skills.
- Weekly pay with a competitive rate.
- Supportive network – we will work with you, guide you and support you every step of the way!
If you tick all the boxes, we want to hear from you! Please submit your up-to-date CV and we cannot wait to meet you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.