Protocol Education are seeking Supply Teachers who have the big 3 E's:
- Enthusiasm for pupil's learning.
- Energetic approaches towards teaching.
- Encouragement for all pupil's growth and development.
This is a great opportunity for teachers with limited experience who are looking to take their first steps out into the teaching world, or for experienced teachers who are wanting to dip their foot back into teaching after a break! The ideal educator will be confident in the planning and preparation of lessons and will ensure engagement through creative learning methods. The students will have a varying range of abilities, so we are looking for educators who are reliable and consistent to ensure progress and the best opportunities for the pupils.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- An understanding of the UK Curriculum
- The ability to provide references covering the last 2 years
- An enhanced DBS on update service (or willing to purchase)
- A valid safeguarding certificate (or willing to apply for one)
- Good behaviour management and leadership skills
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE), no hidden umbrella costs!
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through over 50 training courses and webinars at Diploma and Certificate level, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact William via email on email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.