Secondary Cover Teacher - Unqualified
Location - Swindon
Hours - 08.30 - 15.30 (Dependent on school)
Are you a qualified educator ready to take on an engaging role in a mainstream secondary school? Do you thrive in dynamic classroom environments and have a knack for managing various lessons? If you're prepared to step into a pivotal teaching position, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Join our team of dedicated educators and become an essential part of maintaining seamless learning in Swindons mainstream secondary schools.
As a Cover Teacher, you will:
- Embrace the role of covering various lessons and delivering pre-set lesson plans
- Ensure student engagement by overseeing their work completion
- Manage classroom behaviour to create a conducive learning environment
- Utilise your adaptability to navigate different subjects and year groups
- Play a key role in supporting the school's continuity of education
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Previous experience working with children and young people
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
•An extremely competitive pay rate of £80 - £100 per day (dependant on experience)
•Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
CV writing & support
Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
Please note, to apply for this role you must have right to work in the UK.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.