Protocol Education are currently in partnership with a school in the Leeds area (LS26 & LS28). They are currently recruiting for the role of a Science Technician. It is essential that you have strong science experience for this role.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Understanding and setting up for practical science lessons.
- Maintaining appropriate behaviour management in line with the school’s behaviour policies.
- Experience working within a laboratory
- An understanding of the health & safety side of the lab
- Be able to work independently and within a small team
- An enthusiastic and approachable manner
- A genuine desire to work with secondary aged pupils
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free CPD opportunities
- friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- CV and interview guidance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Secondary Team on 0113 246 8220.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.