Protocol Education is working in close partnership with an outstanding Secondary School based in Cambridge who are on the lookout for a dedicated and passionate Science Teacher to be committed to delivering high quality lessons across KS3-KS5. The role of a Science Teacher will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the development of students is constantly progressing.
Responsibilities of a Science Teacher:
- Deliver engaging and interactive lessons using a variety of teaching methods for all learning abilities.
- Evaluate student progress through regular assessments and projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues for professional development sessions and workshops.
- Establish classroom expectations to create a productive working environment.
- Maintain open and effective communication with parents and guardians, providing regular updates on student progress.
- Oversee and maintain a safe science laboratory, providing guidance on techniques.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.