Join Our Team as a Secondary School Science Teacher!
Are you a passionate and knowledgeable Science educator eager to inspire the next generation of scientists? We're searching for a dedicated Secondary School Science Teacher to make a profound impact in our school in the Suffolk area.
As a Secondary School Science Teacher, you will have the opportunity to ignite the curiosity of young minds while delivering engaging and interactive science lessons. This role is perfect for a Science enthusiast who is committed to providing quality education.
What We're Seeking:
Our ideal Secondary School Science Teacher will possess:
- A recognised teaching qualification with a specialisation in Science.
- Experience teaching Science at the secondary school level.
- A deep passion for science and a commitment to instilling a love for the subject in students.
- The ability to employ effective teaching strategies tailored to diverse learning needs.
- Creativity in developing dynamic lessons that captivate and motivate students.
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive learning environment.
- A sense of humor and a knack for making science fun!
What We Offer:
At Protocol Education, we value your dedication and offer:
- Competitive daily pay rates that reflect your expertise.
- Prompt weekly payments through PAYE – no hidden umbrella costs.
- Ongoing support from our team of experienced education consultants who are dedicated to your success.
- Access to a rewarding Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to access over 50 online courses, available at Diploma and Certificate levels.
- Our distinguished reputation as a preferred supplier to schools, trusted by over 4,000 clients across the UK.
- We've helped over 10,000 candidates secure meaningful employment, and you could be next!
If this sounds right for you…hit apply! Interviews and shortlisting will be conducted immediately. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.