MUST HAVE QTS
£120-140 per day
Paid Weekly, NO UMBRELLA COMPANIES: RECEIVE YOUR FULL PAY
Protocol education is recruiting a qualified Science teacher to be based in one of the schools we have a fantastic partnership with who are based in Sunderland. Must live in the North-East of England.
The school is accessable via the metro or is a short drive from the coast road. The school is looking for long-term cover beginning immediately. For more information on location and position, please call for Cameron on 0191 279 7270 (Protocol Education)
- Design and deliver Science content to key stage 3 and 4.
- Assess and monitor progress.
- Provide feedback to students and put into place a plan of action to aid the achievement of target grades.
- Manage classroom behaviour and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Interact with students, staff, and parents.
- Have experience teaching key stage 3 and 4.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Have or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
- Knowledge of the GCSE Science curriculum.
- Positive communication skills.
- Friendly and approachable individual.
- Continuous work and pay
- The full support from the experienced consultants at Protocol Education.
- The chance to advance your skill set through our online courses.
- The opportunity to form relationships with schools in Newcastle.
If you think you would be a good for for this role, please apply now.
If you require more information regarding this role, please contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.