Job Advertisement: Science Teacher (KS3/4) - Walsall
Position Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Science teacher to join a school in Walsall. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Science to Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) students, providing them with a solid foundation in scientific principles and fostering a love for the subject.
- Plan and deliver engaging and interactive Science lessons to KS3 and KS4 students.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active participation and inquiry-based learning.
- Assess student progress through regular evaluations and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop curriculum materials and teaching strategies.
- Participate in departmental meetings and contribute to the school's extracurricular activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge in Science and a passion for teaching.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Science is preferred.
This is a full-time position with responsibilities for both KS3 and KS4 classes.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.