Protocol Education have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to join a dedicated and committed team in an outstanding department.
They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Science who will join a dynamic and committed department from September 2023. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school.
- Have a demonstrable record of raising attainment, particularly at KS4 Science
- Have experience in teaching KS5 Science (desirable not essential)
- Are determined to make a difference
- Have the highest expectations for all young people
- Are passionate about learning and teaching your subject
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress
The Academy is a vibrant, inclusive 11-18 academy on an exciting journey of school improvement. They offer an outstanding education in a warm and supportive environment, uniting high academic achievement with strong development of character. We have high expectations for all our students and reject the view that success in life is pre-determined or that our talents are fixed.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate.
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.