Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an Science Teacher to work with one of our secondary schools located in Bristol.
The School is a well known, reputable school who pride them selves on their respectful and friendly approach as well as high quality teaching abilities with an experienced team. The school is a modern building with outstanding facilities and an inspiring and supportive leadership team. The role would be to teach students from KS3 & KS4 at GCSE level & to A-level. This role would be a full teaching role with planning & marking and a tutor group.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about the content area and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Position: Science Teacher
Start Date: Monday 4th September (induction day on Friday 1st September)
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education can offer;
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
• £50 refer a friend rebate
NQT/ECT Support network
Pizza & bowling social events
• CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers, ECT's/NQT's/ experienced teachers and cover supervisors within Science and all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.