Protocol Education are working closely is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Teacher of Science. The post is suitable for an experienced Science teacher or an ECT.
The successful applicant will be able to engage, motivate and drive enthusiasm amongst our students for science and play a key role in raising attainment. Some teaching outside your main specialism will be expected at both Key Stage 3 and GCSE levels. The applicant will be expected to contribute, along with the rest of the Science faculty staff, to further promote and develop science across the school.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a committed team player;
• Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils;
• Be committed to inclusion and to ensuring that no child is left behind.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across KS3 and KS4 across a range of abilities in a culturally diverse community.
• They are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
• They are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• We offer a fantastic daily rate and parity pay after 13 weeks.
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use are own payroll team so no hidden costs.
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.