Protocol Education are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Hackney who are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Science to teach across all attainment ranges and support students across all key stages. The vacancy is an ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate or an Early Career Teacher (ECT) to join an established team who can provide significant support at all stages of career development.
The ideal Teacher of Science will share the schools vision and will be looking for a challenge to make a difference at a new school.
What the school can offer you:
• Supportive colleagues and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
Requirements for the role:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience of Teaching Science up to KS4 (up to KS5 is desirable but not essential)
• Passion for Teaching and Learning with the desire to help each and every student achieve to the best of their potential
If you would like to be considered for the post of Teacher of Science, please apply immediately. This role is to start on Monday 9th January 2023.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.