Protocol Education have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a Secondary School near Telford which is a successful and highly ambitious school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of Science to join the science department where you will work alongside their committed and highly skilled team.
We are looking for staff of the highest calibre who have an excellent understanding of the subject and have the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire students and are capable of making a positive contribution to teaching and learning at the school.
Candidates for this post should be:
- Keen to work hard - to motivate and challenge our students to make rapid progress, and share your love of your subject with students up to A Level
- Be kind - to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills
- And courageous - in setting and achieving high standards
As a supply teacher working you will be required to,
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
- Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Essex and Havering.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Wiltshire.
- To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule, whether this is full or part time
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.