A Secondary School on the border of north-east Sheffield is looking for a Science Teacher to start in January. This opportunity is open to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers as the department is looking to grow over 2023
Opportunities within the department are open to Physics, Chemistry and Biology Teachers, with exceptional teachers being awarded TLRs. The ability to teach two or more sciences will be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Science Teacher – Physics, Biology or Chemistry
- Teaching Science across KS3 and 4
- Working alongside ‘Outstanding’ practitioners throughout the Science department
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Outstanding practice in the classroom
- Understanding of the 8 teaching standards
- Science Degree & UK QTS
- Supporting the ethos and long-term vision of the school
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding on Science KS3 and 4 curriculum - Being confident is key
- A medium sized academy in beautiful surroundings on the edge of the Peak District.
- The school caters to children aged 11 to 16.
- SLT are determined to improve the level of teaching and achievements
- Investing into ‘NQTs’ looking to implement new material and content into the curriculum
- Located on the northeastern side of Sheffield
- Creative school – investing in the arts and extracurricular activities
TO FIND OUT MORE:
“Apply now” or contact Mark on 0114 252 1970
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.