Are you a Science Teacher looking for an exciting new, full-time role, located in Camden?
An excellent opportunity for an experienced science teacher to join it’s progressive and supportive department.
This role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Science at KS3, GCSE and A-level across year groups 13 to 16.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you will lead by example while enjoying a great feeling as your learners achieve the above and beyond.
Our client is a well-established academy located in North London who can offer a varied number of benefits such as a supportive SLT team and Head Teacher,
ongoing CPD with programs of study such as NPQML and MA in educational leadership, progression support throughout the school including wider groups.
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BED or Med with qualified teacher status (QTS)
- A relevant Science degree or a related subject
- Experience of delivering science up to A-level
- Flexibility, resilience, and excellent organisational skills
- An ability to be a strong team player.
- Passion for education
Here at Protocol Education our education division has a range of offices nationwide offering a unique tailor-made experience.
Protocol education work in partnership with schools locally giving you first-hand access to a vast range of exclusive roles in the market.
- The benefits of working with Protocol Education are:
- Easy Access local offices
- Networking Events
- Full 100% support for application completion and interviews
- Access to Protocol’s training programs including safeguarding
- Temp to perm guidance
- Specialist consultants who are experts in the field.
Protocol Education are currently running a refer a friend scheme, each referral can earn yourself £250
**Please note to apply for this role it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS**
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.