Protocol Education is looking for hardworking science teachers to add to our team of educators on a supply basis. The successful teacher will be passionate about educating young people and driving them to success. You should inherently share the vision and belief that all students deserve to thrive in their education.
The schools we work with:
The schools have a comprehensive intake from all parts of Bristol and North Somerset and welcome students of all faiths. They value the importance of a nurturing and inclusive community environment. The schools strongly believe in the importance of respect and the staff team will be there to support you in your teaching by providing lesson plans and inductions.
What they offer:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- A team of like-minded individuals with education at their heart.
What they are looking for in you:
- You are passionate about the subject with high expectations and good classroom management
- Adaptable and able to teach a variety of topics within the science curriculum
- You will embody the school's aim to create an environment where students feel confident, secure and valued
- A desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and opportunities presented to our students
- University level degree in the sciences or a relevant subject.
What Protocol offers:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.