Protocol Education are seeking to appoint an exceptional practitioner who is passionate about science.
This post is for a Science Lecturer for a college located in Walthamstow.
The successful candidate must have a creative approach to teaching students according to their educational needs.
You will be involved with providing teaching support within the framework of the National Curriculum, GCSE’s and Functional Skills Programme.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your teaching skills and work within an inspirational team of specialist fully qualified science teachers.
Applications are welcomed from ECT and qualified practitioners.
This college has had four consecutive outstanding OFSTED reports, the most recent being in January 2018.
Duties of a Science Lecturer:
- Teaching Science to students with a range of abilities
- Preparing, planning and assessing teaching sessions
- Writing and implement individual education plans and setting challenging yet achievable targets
- Creating a stimulating and purposeful educational environment
Skills required as a Science Lecturer:
- Relevant teaching qualifications
- Knowledge of current education issues in relation to terms of practise, process and curriculum
- Be experienced working within an educational setting
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build ongoing positive relationships with the students, teacher and parents/careers
If you are interested in position as a Science Lecturer in Walthamstow, please apply immediately to be considered for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.