Have you ever wanted to join an education agency but need a consistent income and consistent work so you gave up on your dream to work in education? Here's how Protocol Education can help!
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a variety of school opportunities within Salisbury and the surrounding areas. We have a variety of roles within Secondary and Special Needs Schools as Teaching Assistants, Learning support assistants, cover supervisors, unqualified teachers and supply teachers, admin roles and tuition.
We can offer a variety of roles on our guaranteed work scheme to ensure you have consistent income and work.
Here's how it works;
- An experienced consultant will talk through your experience, what you are looking for, availability and expectations. We will go through all details and next steps including clearing you for work
- Select your availability - this can be from 2 - 5 days a week however you will need to be available for any of the days across the week (Monday - Friday) for example if you are free for 2 days a week, this could be any 2 days across the week.
- You will need to be working for us exclusively so we can guarantee you work each week
- We will offer you a variety of work, focusing on your experience and what you are looking for, this will either be pre-booked where possible or on the morning of the day, we can also offer this for our longer term positions where you can be working at the same school each week for a longer term opportunity that has the potential to turn permanent
- Once availability, pay rate, role and start date have been agreed with your consultant and the school/s the agreement will be signed by us and yourself
- Don't worry if things change, the agreement can be changed or ended at any point should circumstances change
- Weekly pay through PAYE, no umbrella companies
- If for any reason we are unable to find you work on the days agreed and period agreed in your agreement, we will either make up the days in any following weeks of the agreement or if not made up you will be paid for any of the days where we were unable to find you work in the agreement (this is paid to you at the end of the term). T&C’s apply. However it is worth noting, we offer this agreement because of the amount of work we have. We have a huge demand and work with a extremely large cohort of schools and it would be very unlikely you wouldn't have work.
This role benefits educators who want and need consistent work and income, it also benefits our schools to ensure they have consistency in their cover and long term staffing requirements and of course it benefits us to work with a fantastic, passionate and dedicated educator on a continuous basis and be able to help and offer people to find their first role in education/find people their perfect role in a school and find the work people really want and need. If you are looking to take that next step and move into education or wanting to pursue a new role, please do get in touch for further information.
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who;
- Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Are rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Are caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
What to Expect from Protocol Education;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- CPD during half term or summer
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
- Guidance and support from an experienced team with over 31 years experience in the education and recruitment sector
- Free Webinars on topical, relevant information within schools to enhance and keep professional knowledge updated
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- Social events & termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.