Protocol Education are working with an a Secondary School in Bristol who are looking to appoint a School Business Manager. The school is well known in the area and has a fantastic forward-thinking approach in everything they do which enables their unique and leading staff team to offer a valuable, supportive and engaging curriculum that celebrates and challenges appropriately for success, achievement and life long learning for all.
Your role as the school's Business Manager will be to work collabortively with the wider school team, including the senior leadership team, finance, HR and administrators. The areas of your role will include leading strategies, plans and ideas to benefit the school, their ethos and values and comply with government and education policies and procedures. Overseeing and managing others within the team, working on HR matters and finance queries, including recording, reporting, interpreting data, using ICT systems and other administrative tasks. Working within operational management of finances, human resources, facilities and sustainable development, line management, marketing and communications, business directive, organisation and direct contact of a department and leader for this areas within the school.
If you have a background in administration, management, human resources, finance or accounts or educational experience this role could be the next step up for you with the opportunity to move into a fantastic role with varied CPD that reflects personal growth and career progression, as well as development in a school with excellent expectations and results.
Role: School Business Manager
Hours: Full time
Skill set: Background in HR or Finance is desired
Start date: ASAP or 20th February
Additional: On central bus routes, free in house training - safeguarding training, behaviour management training, work place pension scheme (if eligible)
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who;
-Believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilises their expertise to work collaboratively with the school team in line with the school's ethos and values
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- CPD during half term or summer
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
- Guidance and support from an experienced team with over 31 years experience in the education and recruitment sector
- Free Webinars on topical, relevant information within schools to enhance and keep professional knowledge updated
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- Social events & termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.