Attendance Officer / Transport Assistant
Protocol is looking to appoint Attendance Officers on a long term basis to a school.
The role involves ensuring and monitoring the attendance of pupils.
This fantastic opportunity requires someone who is confident and passionate about ensuring pupils get the best opportunities for education.
The ideal candidate for this role needs to have:
- Previous experience as a teaching assistance or transferable skills such as support worker, SEN support etc
- Good behaviour management and de-escalation techniques
- Techniques and methods to ensure engagement and relationship building
- SEMH/SEN experience
- References covering the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to purchase)
- Available 5 days a week
What can Protocol Education offer?
• Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
• Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
• An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
• A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
For more information contact Alex at email@example.com or call the office on 01642 205952. To register go to: https://www.protocol-education.com/
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.