A vibrant school in Bristol are seeking a School Administrator to join their collaborative Administration team on a full-time basis asap. The role is incredibly varied, where no two days will be the same. This role will suit a resilient, enthusiastic and quick-thinking individual who is seeking a fast-paced role.
A vibrant school in Bristol are seeking a School Administrator to join their collaborative Administration Team. This role will be incredibly varied and will suit someone who is resilient, enthusiastic and seeking a fast-paced role. You will have focus in all aspects of the school including liaising with third parties, the admin team, senior leadership team, students, parents, monitoring attendance and supporting with the organising of events.
Training will be provided on school systems and the role itself.
Monday to Friday (hours can be flexible)
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with situations calmly
- Pay close attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Be adaptable and willing to support others when required
- Be personable and able to build relationships with others
- Feel comfortable in a school setting and interacting with students
The school offers a supportive and encouraging ethos to allow you to develop at your own pace and has an extremely supportive team of staff
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.