Protocol Education is recruiting for a thriving school in Stockton looking to appoint an efficient and organised School Administrator to join their admin team. You will work alongside the admin team to provide high quality support to the school's administrative functions by providing an effective service. They are looking for someone who is intuitive and thinks outside the box to tackle any problems or enquiries.
The school we are working with has a comprehensive intake from across Stockton and welcomes students of all faiths and abilities. They value resilience, team work and a growth mindset in their students and staff collectively. The school emphasises the importance of hard, accurate work that translates into an effective learning environment that nurtures their young learners to reach their full potential both socially, emotionally, and academically.
- Provide professional, friendly and efficient contact for parents, pupils, staff and visitors in dealing with enquiries received.
- Collate and provide data and statistical information accurately
- Follow school procedures for safeguarding and health and safety
- Provide full administrative support for school events
- Co-ordination of events and parental communication/payments
- Circulate regular communication with parents and carers to ensure information is accurately shared.
Must be able to handle phone calls in a polite and professional manner
What the school can offer:
- Term-time hours
- Effective and full training to get you settled in
- A supportive working environment
- Fair pay for the role and duties required.
The candidate should:
- Be computer competent with proficiency in Microsoft applications (word, exel etc.)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative support skills
- Personable and open attitude for front-facing duties.
What Protocol offers:
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to know more, Apply Today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.