Resistant Materials Technology Teacher (RMT)
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic teacher of RMT, specialized in teaching up to GCSE level, to join this dynamic and successful school. We are looking for someone who possesses a genuine passion for their subject, delivers engaging lessons, and supports all students in reaching their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, plan, and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences, fostering a collaborative approach to teaching and learning.
- Be either a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is influential and committed to achieving the best outcomes for our students.
- Display a keen interest in understanding how children learn.
- State-of-the-art building with well-equipped classrooms, modern facilities, and excellent resources.
- Dedicated support from line managers and Senior Leadership Team, who are invested in your development and success in your career.
- Join an OFSTED-rated 'Outstanding' school, recognized for its exceptional standards.
- Access to a wide range of exceptional CPD (Continuing Professional Development) opportunities.
- OFSTED graded our school outstanding in all areas and commended our students for their outstanding attitudes towards learning and pride in their work. Our students are happy, well-behaved, and consistently make excellent progress.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.