Religious Education Teacher
January 2023 Start
Protocol Education are currently looking to appoint a dedicated and inspiring Religious Education Teacher to join a Secondary School based in Ilford, Redbridge as of January 2023.
The school are seeking a well-qualified and highly effective teacher to teach Religious Education at KS3, KS4 and possibly KS5. The successful candidate will be a strong classroom practitioner who has the ability to motivate young people of all abilities and you will be able to work well in a team.
Main Areas of Responsibility;
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
For the successful candidate, this post offers an exciting opportunity to work in a successful, supportive department with outstanding results, and develop the faith of the young people. This post would suit an experienced teacher or an accomplished ECT.
If you are interested in being considered for this Religious Education Teacher role, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.