Reception Teaching Assistant – North Cambridge
£77 - £85 per day
Are you passionate about making a difference in a child’s education and enjoy making a difference in shaping and impacting their future?
Protocol Education are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to support a reception student with Autism (ASD) on a 1:1 basis.
An immediate start is preferred, however later start dates will be accepted.
The school opened in September 2017, with their pre-school opening later in September 2020.They have an ambitious vision for the school that includes embedding a caring ethos and a culture of success,
To do this, the school is dedicated to building a committed, enthusiastic and inspiring teaching team, surrounded by dedicated and knowledgeable support staff.
Do you have the following qualities:
- Experience working with primary aged children on 1:1 basis?
- Have a passion for young children’s education and shaping their future?
- Creative and positive attitude to teaching?
- Flexible and engaging?
- Committed to and supportive of positive behaviour management strategies?
Working with Protocol Education as a valued employee you can benefit from:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE.
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements.
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme – Receive £50
If this opportunity excites or interest you, then click APPLY today! We would LOVE to hear from you!
Shortlisting and interviews will be conducted immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.