Job type: Reception Early Years Teacher
Are you looking for a role where you can progress your career further?
Does your current workplace allow you to move throughout the hierarchy of the business?
Are you a keen Reception Teacher with a passion for Early Years and a caring personality to match?
An exciting position has opened up for a Reception Teacher to join an inclusive primary school in an ideal location in Brent.
Reception Teacher Description:
- £153 - £234 per day
- Monday - Friday
- This vacancy is designed for a mature and bright Reception Teacher who has previous experience working with SEN pupils.
- The perfect candidate will be able to radiate their enthusiasm.
- The Headteacher wants to recruit a Reception Teacher with the skills to keep bad behaviour to a minimum through their level-headed approach to discipline.
- This school is a progressive primary found in Brent.
- The school is very excited about the new Reception Teacher position and welcomes applications from those who feel they can bring something positive to their environment.
- They are looking for a passionate member to join their vibrant team
To be considered for the position:
- You will have to have a QTS
- Be available for the role to commence in September 2023.
- As a Reception Teacher you will need to be dynamic, experienced, and confident in teaching under the EYFS UK curriculum.
By registering with Protocol we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We have vacancies across North West London
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in this Reception Teacher role then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if this job doesn't appeal to you, but you are looking for something similar, then please still send over your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.