Join Our Reception Team in Newham!
Position: Reception Teacher Location: Newham, London Contract Type: Full-Time
About the Role: As a Reception Teacher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the educational journey of our young learners. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons that align with the curriculum.
- Differentiating instruction to cater to diverse learning needs.
- Creating a supportive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Monitoring student progress and providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to ensure student success.
- Participating in school activities and professional development opportunities.
Requirements: We are seeking a candidate who possesses:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- A passion for education and a genuine interest in Reception curriculum.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to create an engaging learning environment.
- Commitment to promoting a positive school culture.
How to Apply: If you are excited about shaping young minds and contributing to our vibrant school community, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com
Join us in making a difference in the lives of our Reception students! Together, we can inspire a love for learning and help them reach their full potential.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.