Job type: Reception Early Years teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Are you looking for a role where you can progress your career further?
Are you Reception Teacher with a passion for Early Years and a caring personality to match?
Do you have qualified teacher status (QTS) and a minimum of 2 academic years’ experience working in education?
An exciting position has opened up for a Reception Teacher to join an inclusive primary school in an ideal location in Brent.
The role of the reception teacher will consist of planning and delivering lessons to a class of approximately 30 students.
To be considered for the position, you will have to have a QTS and be available for the role to commence in April. As a Reception Teacher you will need to be dynamic, experienced, and confident in teaching under the EYFS UK curriculum.
The Primary School is a vibrant and exciting place of learning, they are building on the tradition of producing critical and influential thinkers who will work along with their
Committed staff. They want to give the children the very best opportunity of making their mark on the world.
- Set high expectations so that all children are inspired, motivated and challenged to reach their full potential and, in doing so, meet their progress and attainment targets
- Plan and teach well-structured, differentiated learning that is aligned to the agreed curriculum and cultivate every child’s intellectual curiosity
- Use assessment and data and to inform teaching and learning, identify areas for intervention and provide feedback to children, staff and families in order to ensure progress and outcomes
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment enabling students to focus on learning
- Work collaboratively with both school and network colleagues as a committed team member, building successful, high performing teams
- Participate actively throughout the network, by attending relevant meetings, and, as appropriate, delivering network-wide training and initiatives
- Work with colleagues, children and families to develop a strong school community
- Planning and teaching for pupils with the support of an experienced teaching assistant
- Assessing following the school marking policy
- Pastoral and safeguarding of the pupils
- Teaching all curriculum areas - PE covered during PPA
- Planning and delivering learning outside the classroom experiences
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0208 371 7900 or E-mail James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.