Protocol Education are currently recruiting a Reception Teacher to work at a lovely primary school within the Clacton area.
This is a full time role which will be starting from January 2023 until the end of the academic year. Although this is a temporary based position, there will be an opportunity to become a permanent member of staff at the end of the assignment.
The ideal applicant must:
- Hold QTS
- Previous experience planning and preparing lessons within the EYFS framework
- Have strong knowledge of EYFS Framework
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To plan, organise and manage the work of LSA(s) assigned to the class, in order to have a positive impact on pupil progress
- Planning and preparing lessons in line with school policies and schemes of work
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, toilet breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Marking work and providing feedback and next steps to pupils in line with the school Marking and Feedback Policy
The school are looking to interview potential candidates as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role apply immediatley or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.