The school :
- Exceptional professional development and career progression.
- Positive working relationships at all levels.
- Supportive Leadership Team.
- A comprehensive range of Trust services for support and development.
Requirements for the Successful Candidate:
- A good degree and Qualified Teacher Status.
- Proficiency in teaching RE to at least Key Stage 4.
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements.
- Understanding of recent curriculum and learning developments.
- Familiarity with strategies to motivate and engage students across the ability range as part of a school-wide commitment to raising achievement.
- Knowledge of processes and techniques for effective assessment, recording, and reporting of students' learning.
- Reflective and driven toward self-improvement
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.