Currently working in partnership with a SEND school in the Middlesbrough area. This particular school supports students from aged 5- 19 years old are a looking for 2 long term support staff. The school believes in creating a safe, fun and educational environment for all students to develop both academically and in confidence.
Role 1: Working with Primary aged students
Role 2: Working across their Seconday and FE year groups
Must be available Monday- Friday, 8:30-16:30
For this role you must:
- Have previous experience of working within schools
- Have a good understanding of Austism and Mental Health
- Holds a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Good understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 2 years
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £50
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
- Work Life Balance
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.