Role: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Pay: £ 85 to £100 P/D (Depending Upon Experience)
Start date: ASAP
Have you got experience as a Graduate Teaching assistant or about to begin your career within Primary education?
Does a role with a flexible working pattern catch your interest?
Are you passionate about nurturing and supporting Children within Primary schools?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then this role is perfect for you!
Whether you're seeking a Part Time- or Full-Time role, here at Protocol Education, we can help to facilitate you and your availability.
For this role of a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will need:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Development Matters (2021)
- Experience of working or interacting with children within EYFS
- Have a Graduated degree , Learning and Development or relevant Teaching Assistant diploma, is desirable.
- Have previous employed or voluntary work experience within a school or nursery setting is essential.
- Be supportive, nurturing, empathetic and friendly.
- Display clear and strong communication skills.
- Speak fluent English.
- Have Grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths
- Have an Enhanced DBS on the DBS Update Service
- Provide 2 references from within the past 2 years.
If this role of 'Graduate Teaching Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Protocol Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.