Qualified Teaching Assistant Required
Salary -£77 - £90 a day
Location - Stretford
Are you a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant seeking work with in the Stetford area? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The desired TA will be supported by a dedicated team and will be working alongside some excellent educators, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
The ideal candidate
- Good numeracy, reading and writing skills
- Ability to teach 1:1 and help the students and teacher in any way that is needed
- Must possess excellent classroom management skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Must be energentic (the students will thank you for it)
- Valid Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years
What Protocol can offer you
- £50 Refer a Friend
- PAYE no umbrella
- CPD - face-to-face and online training
- A personal consultant
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.