Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work in West London? We are currently seeking supply teachers to join our team, with work available to suit all availabilities in general supply or subject specialism.
As a supply teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of schools across West London, with no marking or planning required. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in different schools and settings, and to work around your other commitments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons to students across a range of subjects and age groups
- Following the school's policies and procedures, and maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
- Building positive relationships with students, staff, and parents
- Providing feedback and support to students as required
- Completing any necessary administrative tasks, such as taking the register and leaving notes for the regular teacher
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a UK school setting
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students and staff
- A commitment to providing high-quality education and support to all students
In return, we offer competitive rates of pay, flexible work to suit your availability, and the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of schools and settings.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.