Qualified SEN Teacher
A school in Stratford are looking for a qualified SEN teacher to join their team ASAP. The school is for children between the age of 3-16 with additional needs such as Autism, ADHD, Profund Multiple Learining Difficulties.
Are you looking to gain the opportunity to work alongside a therapeutic team?
- A passion for helping young people to find their self-worth
- An ability to inspire, challenge and motivate young people to discover a love of learning
- Emotional robustness and an empathic therapeutic presence
- Self-awareness, and knowledge of your own trauma triggers and defence mechanisms.
- An accepting, compassionate attitude towards others
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- DBS on the update service.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.