Qualified Primary School Teachers
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
£30,000 – 40,000 per Annum Based on Experience & Expertise
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for qualified teachers to work in Primary Schools across Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom).
The role is a perfect fit for candidates who enjoy working with children and have a passion for seeing the personal and academic development of young people. Whilst no prior experience is necessary, commitment, dedication and passion are some of the key attributes that we look for when recruiting Teachers.
Most schools use recruitment agencies to fill teaching positions now. Teaching positions are consistently becoming available and schools look to us to help them fill vacant teaching positions
.Teaching positions would be temporary but could have the potential to become permanent..
- Monday to Friday
- Hours are flexible depending on workload.
- Experience working with children.
- Excellent Communication Skills – You will be required to interact in a confident and friendly manner with impressionable students.
- Driven and Motivated Approach – This skill will improve your experience and reflect onto students for maximising their potential.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Must Hold QTS
- NO Umbrella companies - Competitive Pay which represents your experience and responsibilities.
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income.
- Opportunity to make contacts with-in the school for Career Progression & Development.
- Access to free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and training courses (Including Safeguarding which is a requirement) which can be completed online
It's a great opportunity to help change the lives of young people for the better and really make a positive impact.
If you believe that you are an ideal fit for this opportunity, then please do not hesitate in applying with an up-to-date CV
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Caroline on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.