Are you a fully qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for a role where you can focus on teaching?
Are you looking to supply teach but would prefer to be based in one school?
Protocol Education are working with a number of Primary Schools within the Middlesbrough area who are looking for PPA Teacher’s to join them on a full-time basis.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Be passionate about teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A good work ethic
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.