Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Hours: 40 hours, between 7.30-6pm, full time
Salary: Dependant on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Protocol Education are working closely with a private nursery based in the London Borough of Enfield, in North London. The nursery is located not far from Forty Hall and is part of a successful nursery organisation.
Your Qualifications and Experience
• NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ level 2/3 or SVQ
• Previous experience working and caring for children under 5
• Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities
Care: We take care very seriously
• As a keyworker for a group of children you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, every day.
• Safeguarding children is your priority making sure all children in the setting are safe and protected from harm.
• Speak Up against practices that don’t support safeguarding or Our Core Values.
Service: Are an integral part of a parent’s support network.
• Get to know the families at the setting especially of your key children to create a trusting rapport with parents.
• Update parents on their child’s day and development with invaluable professional feedback.
• Support parents with any SEN/ASL needs their child has or that are identified with respect, care and professionalism.
• Be present at parents’ evenings and open days to promote your nursery and showcase your brilliance and excellence.
• Take responsibility for your role and aspire to being always your best.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
Please note, that if you have been abroad for more than 6 months in the past 5 years, you will require an overseas police check.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please APPLY NOW!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.