Are you an experienced, passionate and Qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a full-time role in a fantastic nursery in Harrow?
If so…a friendly, warm, and caring nursery are looking for a full-time qualified Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery nurse to join their vibrant team.
Their focus is to provide a stimulating caring environment, where children are free to explore, imagine, create, and interact with staff and other children. They are looking for a dedicated and well qualified practitioner to add to the wealth of experience the nursery holds.
They are looking for a Nursery Nurse to start ASAP! And successful candidates will be offered a position for September 2023!
- ASAP Start!
- £11.80 an hour
- Located in Harrow
- Tube station less than a 5min walk from Nursery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and interact with children, ensuring their safety at all times
- Engage with children in learning and play activities, encouraging early years development
- Facilitate indoor and outdoor play activities to promote positive wellbeing.
- Support the larger team with essential daily tasks i.e. room preparation & hygiene standards
- Follow safeguarding polices in line with the EYFS to ensure child welfare & protection
- Help to ensure a safe, secure and fun environment for all children
Why register with Protocol Education?
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- An APP that can be downloaded onto your phone, including timesheets and an availability diary.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
We have vacancies across North West London.
We specialise in matching teacher and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in this Nursery Nurse role, then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a qualified Nursery Nurse, but are interested in full-time Teaching Assistant roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.