Start date ASAP
We are working with a variety of private nurseries in Bristol who are looking for QUALIFIED nursery practitioners to start as soon as possible. Four and five day a week roles available.
You will need:
- A sense of fun and a love of working with children.
- Good communication skills with children, parents and colleagues, and the ability to work in a busy environment.
- The successful applicants will also actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring nursery policies and procedures are observed at all times.
- A valid right to work in the UK with overseas police checks (if been abroad for 6 months or more within the last 5 years)
- Experience of working within the EYFS curriculum
At Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing, honest, and friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences
- £250 bonus refer a friend
- CV and interview advice and support
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.