Mathematics Teacher - Full-Time Position
Location: East London (Provision Centre)
Salary: £130 to £235 per day
We are excited to present a compelling opportunity for a qualified and outstanding teacher to join us as a full-time Mathematics Teacher, starting in January 2024. This role is pivotal in our commitment to delivering exceptional education at our Provision Centre in East London. We are actively seeking a candidate with Qualified Teaching Status to become an integral part of our dynamic team.
- Position Type: Full-Time (5 days a week)
- Pay: £155 to £250 a day
- Qualifications: Qualified Teaching Status or PCGE or Degree in Education
Job Description: As a Mathematics Teacher at our Provision Centre, you will play a crucial role in providing quality education to students with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) needs, predominantly focusing on depression and anxiety. Your responsibilities will include developing engaging lesson plans, fostering a supportive learning environment, and incorporating modern teaching methods to enhance the mathematics curriculum. Monitoring student progress, offering constructive feedback, and collaborating with colleagues are essential aspects of this role.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Qualified Teaching Status or PCGE or Degree in Education.
- Teaching certification and relevant teaching experience.
- A genuine passion for mathematics and a commitment to inspiring students.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and a willingness to stay updated with the latest teaching methods and technologies.
Why Join Us:
- A supportive and collaborative teaching environment within a Provision Centre.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Embrace the challenge of educating students with SEMH needs and contribute to their overall well-being.
- Commitment to fostering a love for learning within a diverse student community.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated Mathematics Teacher with a passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV, a cover letter, and any relevant teaching certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Join us in creating a purposeful and inspiring educational environment for our students in the Provision Centre.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.