Are you a Qualified Teacher searching for a supportive, well-lead and inclusive school, based in Old Trafford, to start in December?
If so, Protocol Education are looking for an inspirational teacher to work long-term in a primary school and would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this Teacher position MUST be a Qualified Teacher and hold UK QTS!
KS2 Primary Teacher Job Description:
- Monday – Friday
- November 2023 Start!
- £130 - £180 per day
- Full academic year
- Located in Old Trafford
KS2 Primary Teacher Role:
As a motivated KS2 School Teacher, we would hope that you already have a passion for making a difference in the lives of children and young people. In this role, you will have every opportunity to live up to this ambition, responding to the needs of individuals children and young people, including those with Autism, learning difficulties and complex needs, helping them flourish and thrive.
- You will plan and deliver engaging learning daily.
- Develop exciting and innovative methods that stimulate interest and excitement in the classroom.
- Creating a nurturing learning environment.
- Being responsible for the management of staff within the classroom.
- Will be creative, inspirational and be able to demonstrate their specialist knowledge in delivering quality-driven sessions to students.
- Passionate about making a difference for children and young people.
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
We have vacancies across Manchester and Salford.
We specialise in matching teacher and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit across the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Protocol Education are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.