Science Teacher with a QTS
We are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Camden who is seeking a Science Teacher role to join them on a Full- Time basis.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey at this well-established school for a full-time teaching role long term? If so, this Science Teacher vacancy might be just the position you’re looking for!
About the role
It’s the school’s vision to develop well-rounded, global citizens, and as a science teacher, you will have an important part to play. The school’s positive approach to education is reflected in its broad and balanced curriculum, tailored to the needs of individual students.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and strong who can develop ideas for lessons and approaches to teaching. Preparing pupils for exams, assessments, and the next stage of their academic careers.
The school understands the need for a healthy work-life balance, and this is reflected in its attitude towards staff expectations.
As a Secondary Teacher you will have:
- Have a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons, courses, and projects.
- A dedication to creating the environment for learning and developing skills.
- A desire to bring out the best in others and ensure they have the motivation to work towards achieving their potential.
- The ability to communicate with, engage and inspire pupils.
- The ability to hold a pupil's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- Must have a PGCE & QTS
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results.
- A willingness to learn every step of the way.
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- To care about your work and do the best for your students.
- Have a background in teaching Physics, Chemistry or Biology
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.