Pupil Support -Inclusion Team
‘Good’ school by Ofsted -inclusive, mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school -You will be joining a supportive & friendly Pupil Support team.
This role includes :
- providing support for pupils who are struggling to fully engage in education.
- support pupils on issues including behaviour, engagement and attendance.
- communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents is imperative in ensuring that effective pastoral support
The successful candidate will :
- be patient, reliable and sensitive to the needs of pupils.
- be enthusiastic and commitment to supporting learning.
- hold strong behaviour management & a adaptable ,flexible approach to suit the individual student
- champion students to reach goals
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.