Psychology teacher Needed.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Protocol Education is recruiting a Psychology teacher to be based within one of our partnership schools which is located towards the West side of Newcastle city centre.
The position will be teaching Psychology to Year 12 and 13 in one of Newcastle’s secondary schools.
- Confident teaching AQA curriculum Psychology to Year 12 and 13.
- Monitor student progress and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Put into place individualised plans of achievement to aid students achieving their target grade.
- Interact with students, staff and when necessary, parents.
- Manage classroom behaviour to ensure a positive learning environment is maintained.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Has or is willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
- Has knowledge of the AQA Psychology curriculum.
- Holds a teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching in a secondary school.
- A positive role module for student
- Passionate about students’ educational development.
- The full support from the experienced consultants at Protocol Education, one of the market leaders.
- Continuous work and income
- Access to a selection of courses at a reduced price, to diverse your skill set.
- The opportunity to form relationships with schools in Newcastle and North Tyneside.
If you think you would be a good fit from this role, please apply now with your up to-date-CV.
If you require more information on the role, please call 0191 279 7270 or email Melissa.Cummings@protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.