Protocol Education are recruiting for a keen psychology graduate teaching assistants for a SEN school in Sunderland. They are offering a full time role starting in ASAP.
- Psychology Graduates who has a genuine passion to provide SEN support to pupils.
- SEN Teachers / Newly experienced / Graduates / Aspiring educational psychologists
- 1:1 support or Small group work ( up to class sizes of 6-8)
- SEN school – rated ‘Excellent’ by Ofsted
- Full-time role – Monday - Friday (8:30 - 15:30)
- £77 - £90 per 6 and a half hour day.
- Working alongside the class teacher to support children who need support within the classroom.
- Supporting children with an EHCP alongside the SEN team
- Leading sessions outside of the classroom with children both 1-1 and small groups
- Planning and resourcing intervention sessions
- Working alongside other professionals to assess children
- Supporting children pastorally to enable them to feel safe and secure both at school and at home.
Protocol Education Benefits:
- Dedicated consultant who supports you through your placement
- Guaranteed work, 5 days a week.
- Weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
Don't delay, apply today! Alternatively, send your CV to Lewis at email@example.com and I will get back to you ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.