Protocol Education are recruiting for psychology graduate teaching assistants for a school in South Tyneside offering a full time role starting in January for the remainder of the academic year (January 2023 - July 2023)
- Psychology Graduates with SEN Experience
- Aspiring educational psychologists/ SEN Teachers
- 1:1 & Small Group work
- SEN school – rated ‘Excellent’ by Ofsted
- South Tyneside
- Full-time role – Monday - Friday (8:30 - 15:30)
- £325 - £425 per week
- Working alongside the class teacher to support children who need support in the classroom.
- Supporting children with an EHCP alongside the SEN team
- Leading sessions outside of the classroom with children both 1-1 and small groups
- Planning and resourcing intervention sessions
- Working alongside other professionals to assess childre
- Supporting children pastorally to enable them to feel safe and secure both at school and at home.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who supports you through your placement
- Guaranteed work, 5 days a week at the same, consistent school
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
Don't delay, apply today - all applicants will be considered.
call us at 0191 279 7270 and ask for Lewis or email me at email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.