Have you recently graduated and looking for your next challenge? Are you looking for experience to move into your chosen field? Whether you have a degree in Psychology, Sociology, Education or something unrelated, we have a number of positions available in Learning Suppot Assistant Roles to help you develop your experience whist gettng paid in a rewarding setting.
Protocol Education are currently seeking to recruit resilient, passionate and confident Learning Support Assistants who can provide 1:1 or group support to a range of children, some of whom with SEND and challenging behaviours, at a local Secondary School in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a University Degree
- Have a passion for teaching children
- Be able to work Monday-Friday (term time)
- Be able to support children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS/ be willing to obtain one
The school can offer:
- An inclusive, calm, and caring learning environment
- A supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace
- A commitment to doing the very best for all children in the school
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are a recent graduate looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.