Whether you are an ECT or an experienced primary school teacher, Protocol Education have the solution for you.
Protocol Education are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short-term basis within primary schools in Darlington and surrounding areas!
Are you an experienced primary school teacher fed up with all the paperwork that teaching brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in Hemel Hempstead?
Alternatively, perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years' experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the UK curriculum.
These roles are open to teachers who are looking for both full and part time work within the area. There is also the potential to gain a longer term placement for these roles.
In order to be considered for the role please see below:
- Qualified Teacher status (QTS), (NQTS) or equivalent
- Reference information for the last five years
- UK eligibility to work
- An enhanced DBS on the update system or a willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £38
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools and age groups
- CV and interview advise and support
If you are interested in the above role please apply online today
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.