Primary School Teaching Assistant
£77 - £85 per day
Are you looking for a new opportunity and have a passion for working with children? Do you thrive for excellence at work, with a creative touch? If so, we have a position perfect for you!
We are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to work in a ‘Good’ (Ofsted rated) school within Stockton-On-Tees. To play a vital part in the lives of our local students, providing essential support and encouragement to help them overcome challenges and achieve their educational goals. You will help aid in delivering lessons with other teachers, ensuring every child feels happy and safe in their classroom environment.
- Provide one-to-one and group support to pupils.
- Assist children in accessing the curriculum and adapting learning materials as necessary.
- Help to create a stimulating and inclusive classroom environment.
- Managing challenging behaviour in a positive manner
- Build healthy relationships with class teachers.
- Ideally phonics trained.
- Experience of supporting children’s Maths and English.
- Experience working in a classroom setting.
- Experience managing children in a formal setting.
- Ability to build positive relationships with young children.
- Safeguarding children certificate.
We are looking for candidates that are open and available to all types of work including: Part time, Full time, Long-term, Short-term.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply online today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.